Agisol fully grasps hownecessary change in any organization is dependent upon a willingness, on the part of workers, management, and leadership, to change in the first place. The requisite steps to move from a less than perfect situation to a new and improved operation must be accomplishedin harmony with an organization’s existing culture, employees, andback historywhile also having at the ready those who have the skills todefuseany potential resistance so as to more smoothly and efficiently obtain the intended objective.
Successful Change Management goes well beyond just helping employees to learn a new procedure or application. It alsoencompasses more than simply communicating well in times of crisis. It is, at its core, aboutcomprehensively managing change from the time in which it is first determined to be needed to beyond the point in which a solution has been put into effect. To be fully realized, the entire process must be clearly planned, with extraordinary attention to detailso as to ensure:
- There is proper training of all team members
- That those in leadership and other critical roles receive extendedcoachin
- Effective methodology and agilepersuasion is used to counter whatever employee resistance there might be
- There is visible sponsorship for all to see
- Effective communication throughout the organization